Colors for 100% US grown cotton yarn choices are above! When you order your hat, just note which color(s) you'd like it created in!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

NEW! American Girl Doll Beret

I've got a new design available! Woot! This beret is very similar to the one in Kit Kittredge's Beret and Mittens Set which is sold out on the American Girl Doll website.

Just like all my hats, this is 100% US Grown cotton, and is available in your choice of colors.

I know it's only July, but be sure to order early  before the Christmas rush!



Elizabeth Cole is modeling this bright blue beret. It is available for $8.00 plus $2.50 shipping - remember to specify a color when messaging me.

I'm hoping to offer these along with a child's size beret as well. If you don't see the website updated with a combination listing of both, please message me for more info.

Here is Kirsten Larson modeling a lavender American Girl Doll Cloche:


For your own cloche, you will choose two colors - one main color for the hat, and another for the flower. I will hot glue a coordinating button to the center of the flower. The cloche is available for $8.00 plus $2.50 shipping, or can be purchase with a matching child's cloche at the discounted rate of  $6.00 - The child's cloche is $15 (total for both hats is $21) plus $4.95 shipping - here's the one I created to match Kirsten's hat:


Hope you had an awesome 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment